Friday, December 23, 2016

2017 News!!!

Windowless Reviews 2017 News!!!

  • First, we from Windowless Reviews want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!
  • I hope everyone is enjoying the small break from our TV shows. It’s so close to Christmas that I do not miss them yet, but give me a couple of days afterwards and I will.
  • So, as the title says, we have some exciting news for the upcoming year, but I will start with what some may consider, not so great news.
  • Not So Great News:
    • Windowless Reviews has decided that we are no longer going to review review Once Upon A Time. It's kind of became like eating your vegetables for us; something we must do, but don't really want to (I actually eat my veggies, but you get the point). We made it through the first half, but will not be picking it back up for it’s March 2017 return.
      Sad Regina be sad . . .

  • Better News:
    • We will continue to review GMW! I know this season does not have many episodes left and right now, off the top of my head, I have no clue when we will see the next one. We are committed to reviewing this show as it is the one we started out with and even though we wish it’d morph into a little more of a mature show like it’s predecessor, once new episodes play, you can bet we will review them.  
      More GMW reviews in 2017!

  • Good News:
    • Since we are dropping OUAT, one thing I know that I really wanted to do, was to begin to review a show from the beginning, as it airs and we have decided on a new show to review; Windowless Reviews is happy to announce that starting January 30, 2017, we will be reviewing Riverdale (premiering Jan. 29, 2017)!!!

  • We hope you will join us in this new adventure that this show will surely be. Let's discuss the drama, crazy and weirdness that will definitely be in the show.
  • For those who are not familiar with the show, check out this trailer below, taken from the CW's youtubepage:


Obviously this is a darker, more dramatic version than the comics, but it's a show I cannot wait to dive into!

Stayed tune, for sometime in mid January we will have a post discussing Riverdale before it premieres! For now, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a wonderful New Year! Thank to all those who read and please never be afraid to leave a comment!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment