Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Riverdale 3.16 Big Fun

This year we got the musical episode came in March and and I loved it. I'm a sucker for musicals since i am after all an actor too! This episode did not disappoint! I loved that we had so much #Choni and Kevin singing PLUS Cole Sprouse sing! I am totally okay if Cole and and Casey are the only males that sing in Riverdale. Just please no more Archie . . .

Okay, so this week, I thought I'd list my favorite numbers in order from my faves to my least fave! So, here goes . . .

#1 Dead Girl Walking- The Toni song, with  a side of Sweet Pea, Peaches and Cheryl is my fave. I just love everything about it and it stays in my hand the most!

#2 Candy Store- I'm not going to lie, my favorite part of the song was when she told Toni to shut up LOL

#3 Seventeen- Juggy's singing debut. Enough said.

#4 Beautiful- The opening number was great! Autotune be damned, I loved it! Plus lots of Casey Cott!

#5 Our Love is God- This song gave us a Fangs and Kevin union. I'm okay with this, but will it last after the farm. This was also lost points for Evelyn singing.

#6 Big Fun- It was just that fun, but Casey's perm!

#7 Seventeen (Reprise)- The finale was no where near exciting as last year but finally revealed Edgar and how big the farm really is.

#8 Fight For Me- Did anyone else think all the auto tune used on Archie made him sound like a robot?

#9 Lifeboat- My least favorite song about my least favorite plot point. V's parents are getting divorced.

That's all for the musical episdoe! It was lit as Juggy's old house!!! Until next time, stay #RiverdaleStrong

PS: Someone missed the stage direction that his head was suppose to be down! LOL

All gifs came from Riverdale Central Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment