Monday, March 20, 2017

Riverdale In A Lonely Place Thoughts

Hey everyone! This post is to confirm that Windowless Reviews is getting back on track. Both of us!

So, a quick rundown of what happened; In Faster Pussycats! Kill! Kill! I had actually written a full review with screen grabs and captions and all of sudden Blogger told me no! I posted, or I thought I did and it never appeared. I did try again and it never appeared which is sad, but then I thought I did a week by myself, so Syd can have a solo week and her review is great!
As for our last episode . . . let’s just say we both had our hands full and sadly, the blog suffered. While I still take notes, I hope some thoughts can provide solace for a mistake that we vow to do our bests not to let happen again!

Riverdale: In A Lonely Place

  • #Bughead is official I love the focus on them! This was a great episode for the two of them.
  • The ode to the Archie comics was amazing, even if it was a nightmare!
    #Bughead
  • I’m not sure who I should pull for in Blossoms vs the Coopers, but it’s a fun family feud!
  • Polly hiding in the attic reminds me of R. Kelly’s trapped in the closet for some reason and i really think the lyrics could apply
Checks under the bed
Then opens the dresser
She looks at the attic
She walks up to the attic
She’s close up at the attic
Now he’s at the attic
  • See it kind of works!
    Trapped In The Attic by P. Copper

  • Does anyone believe that Blossoms actually want to help Polly? I can’t tell if Cheryl is upset or jealous about Polly carrying Jason’s baby . . .
    "You sister has something I want . . ." -Cheryl
  • Juggy had some daddy drama and long story short, Luke Perry fakes an alibi to help our writer out!
    Flannel is very in among Riverdale adults
  • Also, Cheryl warned Betty and Polly about her parents true intentions while Juggy’s Seas Serpent Daddy has Jason’s Letterman Jacket hanging in his closet . . . . is the arsonist that torched the getaway car? Is he being set up? Or is he the killer . . .  
    Us, waiting for the next episode!
  • That all until next time. Riverdale has taken a hiatus until March 30 and I will promise that Syd and I will both be back with a review for the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment